Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Week 50

I have been playing catch up with Project Life recently and I am determined to be finished with 2014 by next Saturday so I can upload it and get ready for printing!!  I am so excited to be almost done with my second full year of digital project life!!

During this week we had a pretty normal week although we did do some fun holiday things like going to see Santa, the lights on the bay and gingerbread houses at the community library.  I used the Merry and Bright kit to document this week and I just love how bright and vibrant the colors are!

My title cards that I used for 2014 were retired from Nettio designs.  I also used some Ali Edwards brushes for the week numbers.



I'm hoping to be back tomorrow with another week completed and ready for the book!!  I love how simple and easy this project is to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment