Saturday, January 17, 2015

2014 is done!




It's finally done!!  I just finished my 2014 book and uploaded to Shutterfly this morning!  Such a good feeling!!  I can't wait to get the completed book in my hands for myself and my family to look through!  My kids love looking through the first half of the year so I'm sure this one will be a hit as well.

I chose a 12x12 book from Shutterfly with lay flat pages as I have done for the past projects that I have done.  I fell in love with the lay flat pages after seeing Lindsey's book in her blog post a few years ago.  I love that I don't have to worry about gutter and the pages are thicker so it stands up to little kids looking through it frequently.

So glad this year is completed and now looking forward to starting 2015 and getting this project rolling again!!  If you would like to see the completed book, click the link below and check it out!
2014 Project Life Album Volume 2

No comments:

Post a Comment