Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 2

Happy Monday!!  Monday's around Becky Higgins digital world often mean new digital kits are released!!  This week I created the kits using the Neapolitan Core Kit!  I loved working with the lighter colors and thought the kit was just darling!  Again this kit will be on sale through Sunday so that's the best time to get it!  There are also a few other kits that have come out this week as well so be sure to check those out!

Onto Week 2...

Week 2 was getting back into our routine.  Savannah went back to school and so we got back into a semi routine.  It was hard for her to get back into the groove of things after holiday break so by Friday I think we were back in the groove.  It was cold this week and we ended up getting an inch or two of snow so the kids were able to go outside and play in the snow!  It doesn't snow a whole lot in Maryland so the kids always get so excited to go out and play in it!!

Camden was also obsessed with boxes this week, so much so that he took them to bed with him!  Silly boy!  One thing that I have done since last year is complete a "right now" card with things that we are doing/saying right now.  Most of the time it is stuff about the kids, but every once in awhile I put things in about my husband or myself.  It's interesting to see the kids sayings or different things they were into each week.  I got the idea from Kristina Proffitt and I have loved doing it!  I don't always remember to jot things down through the week, but I do love it when I remember and I can capture a few things that I don't ever want to forget about "right now" in our lives.  Onto Week 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment