Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week 1 2015

So I am absolutely terrible at updating this blog, but at least I'm keeping up with my pages!!  I am "caught up" to Week 2 for January and will complete Week 3 after all of the end of week stuff happens (uploading pics, going through phone pics etc.).  Anyway I wanted to share week 1 that I created using the Weekly Planner Themed Cards.  Let me say that I absolutely loved working with this kit although it was small! I am a huge fan of the bright colors and I just found it so cute!  It is on sale through Sunday January 18th so get it while you can!

This week was pretty low key and short.  I always start my year with January 1 so this week was only January 1-4, 2015.  My husband was home on the 1st which was awesome and I worked the entire weekend so there really wasn't a whole lot going on.  We took our annual New Year's Day photo and its hard to believe last year for that photo I was only like 5-6 weeks pregnant with Sawyer!!  I didn't take a ton of photos so I needed a little bit of filler so I love to add things like what our favorites are and since it was a New Year I also added things like my biggest fitness goals and the prices of things the last time we bought them.


Definitely a favorite lay out and kit of mine right now!!  I love the family picture of all of us and I love how all three kids were looking at the camera even though it was on the timer!  We can't get them to look at the camera that good when we are standing behind it!! Check back on for Week 2!!  Until next time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment