Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Project Life Week 13-14

I'm back with two more weeks to share with you!  I enjoyed using both of the new kits that were released last week and this current week!

Week 13 - March 23-29, 2015

This week was pretty low key.  We got some nice weather so we were able to get the kids outside and it was awesome!!  I was able to capture some artwork that Savannah and I did together, a decluttering session (with Sawyer's help) and some pretty cute pictures this week!

My favorite picture for this week is Camden's face in the bottom picture.  He makes that face all of the time and I'm so glad we have it photographed.  I'm sure he will love it when he gets older!!

For this week I used Heidi Swapp's Favorite Things kit which was a lot of fun to work with!!




Week 14 - March 30-April 5, 2015

This week started out slow and then toward the end of the week we got a little busier with Easter on the weekend.  We had more nice weather and our resident photographer was still testing out some lighting and such so we got more cute pictures of the bigger kids this week.  

My favorite photo of the week was Savannah's close of with her face in her hands.  I love this photo not only because it's cute, but she has marker on her hands.  This girl is so into coloring and drawing right now and she has marker on her hands almost all of the time.  

The kit I used this week was the Cathy Zielske Value Kit.  I loved working with this kit!!  I have been a fan of her digital products for a long time and use her brushes quite a bit so I was so excited for this to be released!  Remember this is for sale this week in the digital project life shop!

I'm still working on a page for Easter using another kit that I have from Lori Whitlock so that will be documented!!  Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment