Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Week 7

Week 7 was another pretty typical winter week for the beginning, but the end of the week ended with a birthday party for our sweet Savannah.  We spent a lot of time indoors at the beginning of the week cleaning and getting ready for the party and guests started arriving on Thursday starting with my mother-in-law.  My family came Friday night and everyone stayed through Sunday.  We live about 6 hours from family so when they come we host everyone for the entire weekend.  Talk about a full house!  11 people in all, but it's wonderful to have family here.

My favorite pic of the week is Savannah with her cake.  Poor girl is so shy she didn't want anyone around when she blew out her candles or anything so everyone had to leave and her Dad was able to snap this picture of her.  Happy Birthday Savannah! Can't believe she is 5!!!!!

For this week I used the ready set go value kit which was really cute and one of my favorites for this year.  Remember it's on sale this week!


Until next time!! I have a special spread for next week and I'm hoping to catch up with weeks 8 and 9 soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment